Sunday 29 August 2010

FREE IELTS and GENERAL ENGLISH

As promised, here is a link to a strange, but interesting man giving FREE English lessons
You will see he has a lot of English lessons and the best part is-They are all FREE.

Please enjoy. You may have to copy and paste the link-Good luck!
 
CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF DUNCAN TO GO DIRECTLY TO HIS LESSONS


Because these are videos, you may play them as many times as you wish, which is great for repeating and listening

In my next blog entry, I will give a link to a huge number of IELTS lessons, also for free.
ENJOY.

Check my blog regularly for updates-I intend updating it at least once a week-Lots of good English learning material coming up.

For those of you who know me, I will be starting some teaching at LANGUAGE LINK in Hanoi next week. Maybe I will see some of you there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks
    I dont speak TV, but I see the link you provided is about using an object ((such as a picture) to mask a link.
    Great suggestion, but I dont understand it-Let me take a little time, and I will try to use as you suggest. Its a great suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I got it working quite well (I think).

    ReplyDelete