Friday 27 August 2010

Welcome

Hello my friends.
For a long time now I have been thinking about how to keep in contact with my students and friends.
When our class is finished, we often say good bye and its sad that we never seem to keep contact for long after that.
Now I have discovered the world of blogging, I hope we can keep in touch, and I will send you a message, (if you want), every time there is a new post, exercise or story to tell.
I will also give you links to special English study materials that I think may help you, and I will only recommend the FREE ones that I know work well. 
So there is a whole world of FREE English lessons to be had by keeping in touch with me.
Of course, I will also be available for lessons at paid rates if you wish, via Skype, but I know so many Vietnamese students can't really afford that, so I intend to offer plenty of good links to very useful lessons that will always be free.

I suggest you check this blog at least once a week, even if I dont send you a message, as I intend to update it
regularly. So please put this link in your favourites so you can come to see me whenever you wish.
http://skyteacherray.blogspot.com/

That's all for now, but in my next post, I will talk about a question many people are asking;"Whatever happened to our teacher Ray".

Have a nice day, and I hope we can continue our friendship by this blog, and of course in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment